Notice to Members of 2017 Annual General Meeting
531 Lower North East Road Campbelltown SA 5074
The 2017 Annual General Meeting of the Norwood Basketball Club Inc is scheduled to be held at The ARC Campbelltown, 531 Lower North East Road Campbelltown SA 5074, at 1.30PM on Saturday 24th February 2018. All life and financial members are urged to be present.
At every AGM, positions on the Management Committee become vacant, and eligible members can nominate for election to the Committee to serve for the following year. Accordingly nominations are sought for the 2018 year. The positions available, and their terms as at this AGM, are those of Treasurer (2 years), President (2 years), and Committee Members (1 year each).
People wishing to stand for office, or to propose or second anyone else for office, need to be either life members, or financial members for 2017 at the time the nomination is lodged. Nominations must be received at least seven days before the AGM, that is, by midnight, Friday 16th February 2018.
Order of Business
- Roll Call of persons attending
- Presidents opening address
- Minutes of Previous Annual General Meeting
- Business Arising
- Presentation of Presidents report
- Presentation of Secretary’s and Treasurer’s and Auditor’s report
- Notices of Motion
- General Business
- Election of Returning Officer
- Election of Committee if required
- Election of Patron, Vice Patron if required
- Election of Auditor