The Norwood Basketball Club is seeking applications for the role of Head Coach, Premier League Women.
The major responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Coaching the Premier League Women’s team.
- Promotion and development of a strong and unified culture that sets the example for the club as a whole.
- Selection and development of coaches in the Senior Women’s & Youth League Program’s
- Transition of players from the Norwood Junior program to Senior.
- Management of the Senior Program within the budget as agreed with the Management Committee.
The successful Applicant will have a positive coaching history, preferably at a Senior level.
However, applicants with a strong history in State and successful Junior programs may also be considered.
Remuneration negotiable with the successful applicant.
Applications must be emailed to:
Applications will close at 5pm, September 28th, 2018.